The TalkAbility™ Program
Are you looking for strategies to support your child’s social skills?
Kids Connect Therapy is excited to be offering TalkAbility™, an evidenced-based program for parents of children with social skill difficulties.
Who does TalkAbility™ help?
The TalkAbility™ Program is the right fit for you and your child if you answer “yes” to more than one of the following questions:
- Does your child find it difficult to hold a conversation with others?
- Does your child get along better with adults than children?
- Does your child insist on talking about things they aren’t interested in?
- Does your child get upset if his or her routines change?
What Parents learn in the TalkAbility™ Program
At the TalkAbility™ program, you’ll learn practical strategies that you can easily build into your child’s everyday life. You’ll use these strategies to:
- Help your child have effective back-and-forth conversations
- Encourage your child to pay attention to the social messages people send non-verbally
- Model the language your child needs in order to talk about his feelings and those of other people
- Help your child interact with other children and make friends
Please contact us to find out more.