Our library provides access to a wide variety of excellent resources, including books and DVDs. A library catalogue is available within the clinic. For further information, please speak to our front desk staff.
MyTime Mums Connect
What is it:
A support group for Parents of children with ASD or related developmental delays to spend time with others in similar situations to share experiences and gain support.
We meet on the last Saturday of the month, from 10am – 12pm. We have a play helper, who leads children ages 0-6 in activities so parents and carers can spend time focusing on catching up with others. There are limited childcare places available.
Where: Power Neighbourhood House, 54 Power Avenue, Ashwood VIC 3147
For more information please contact:
Rachel on 0425 111 509 / [email protected]
Recommended Web Links
Sensory Integration /Sensory Processing
Equipment and Supplier Resources
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Speech and Language
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) https://www.ndis.gov.au/index.html
- Transition to the NDIS for Early Intervention Services https://www.dss.gov.au/disability-and-carers/programmes-services/for-people-with-disability/transition-to-the-ndis-for-early-intervention-services
- Chronic Disease Management Plan http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/health-medicare-health_pro-gp-pdf-allied-cnt.htm
- Helping Children with Autism Initiative http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/content/autism-children
- Carer Allowance https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/carer-allowance
- Scope http://www.scopevic.org.au/index.php/site/whatweoffer/clientservices/earlychildhoodintervention
Early Childhood Intervention
School and Kindergarten Teachers
Kids PLAY Space
Our talented Occupational Therapist, Anna Meadows runs “Kids PLAY Space”, a blog about creating simple learning activities everyday. For our social media lovers, you can also connect with Anna on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
Check out some of our favourite posts below: